Satairic observations of Oscar Wilde will make u laugh
- Women are never disarmed by
compliments. Men always are. That is the difference between the
- All women become like their
mothers. That is their tragedy.
No man does. That’s his.
- Men always want to be a
woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance.
- A man can be happy with any
woman as long as he does not love her.
- If we men married the woman
we deserve, we should have a very tedious time of it.
- In married life three is
company and two is none.
- A man who desires to get
married should know either everything or nothing.
- Bigamy is having one wife
too many. Monogamy is the same.
- Men marry because they are
tired; women, because they are curious; both are disappointed.
- As long as a woman can look
ten years younger than her own daughter, she is perfectly satisfied.
- A woman will flirt with
anyone in the world, so long as other women are looking on.
- She wore far too much rouge
last night and not quite enough clothes. That is always a sign of despair
in a woman.
- A man’s face is his autobiography.
A woman’s face is her work of fiction.